Dr. Alexsandra Motroni, MD, IFMCP
Dr. Alexsandra Motroni has 30 plus years experience in internal medicine, with decades of excellent diagnostic and personalized patient care. Dr. Motroni became interested in functional medicine when she was researching ways to help her patients determine the root cause of their health issues, rather than just treating their symptoms
Dr. Motroni puts her patients healing needs first, providing a high level of customer service, medical experience, and commitment to their health and wellness.
I am passionate about helping my patients improve their quality of life, achieve their wellness goals, overall health, so they can live the best life possible.
Dr Motroni is dedicated to find the root cause. For this reason, she typically spends one to two hours with her patients so she can gain a thorough insight into their health situation. Then uses physical examination, extensive health history, appropriate and innovative labs tests to identify underlying causes for chronic health issues, as well as potential for future illness.
The NEPA location is convenient to patients from the Lehigh Valley, Scranton/Wilkes Barre, the Poconos and Northern Tier.
- 1324 North Church Street, Hazle Township, PA 18202
- Tel: (570) 778-6466
Dr. Motroni also offers online/phone consultation after the initial visit.
Dr. Motroni’s Specialties
Dr. Motroni specializes in difficult and chronic cases including Lyme/Tick Borne illnesses, & Fatigue. She also has expertise in preventative approaches, using alternative as well as conventional medicine.
Dr. Motroni’s Education, Training, Membership & Certifications
- University Of Alabama School of Medicine.
- Institute for Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner (IFMCP).
- Board Certification Internal Medicine.
- ILADS (International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society).
- Association for the Advancement of Restorative Medicine.
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.
- T3 Certification.
- PA Medical Society.
- Advanced Clinical Training: Reversing Cognitive Decline.
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice.
- Cardiometabolic Advanced Practice Module.
- Detox Advanced Practice Module.
- Energy Advanced Practice Module.
- GI Advanced Practice Module.
- Hormone Advanced Practice Module.
- Immune Advanced Practice Module