Dr. Christopher R Keroack, MD, IFMCP
As a functional medicine physician, Dr. Christopher Keroack helps guide patients through personalized approaches to health that focus on dietary guidelines, activity regimens, stress management and sleep management, specifically designed for each patient. Dr. Keroack’s personalized health and wellness plan takes into account the five foundational imbalances: Nutrition, Metabolism, Inflammation, Detoxification and Oxidation.
I am dedicated to assisting my patients in reaching their full potential in order to pursue life to the fullest.
Contact Dr. Keroack
Dr. Keroack offers both online/phone consultation and office visits.
- Location: New England Center for Functional Medicine,
2 Medical Center Drive, Suite 202, Springfield, MA 01107
- Phone: (413) 205-1200
Dr. Keroack Services
- Optimal Health/Anti Aging.
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy.
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy.
- Functional Fitness/Sports Performance.
- Body Composition/Physique Aesthetics.
- Macronutrient/Micronutrient Testing.
- Genetic Testing/Genomics.
- Irritable Bowel/Dysbiosis/Leaky Gut Syndrome.
- Digestive Disorders.
- Allergies & Food Sensitivities.
- Thyroid Disorders and Imbalance.
- Adrenal Fatigue.
- Stress Management.
- Optimal Hormone Balance.
- Cardio-Metabolic Disease.
- Weight Loss/Optimum Nutrition for Health.
Dr. Keroack ‘s Education, Training, Membership & Certifications
- Amherst College (BA), Springfield College (MS) and Tufts University School of Medicine (MD).
- IFM Certified Practitioner (IFMCP).
- Board certified in both internal medicine and functional medicine.
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice.
- Cardiometabolic Advanced Practice Module.
- Detox Advanced Practice Module.
- Energy Advanced Practice Module.
- GI Advanced Practice Module.
- Hormone Advanced Practice Module.
- Immune Advanced Practice Module.