Dr. Ann Shippy, M.D., IFMCP, is a certified functional medicine doctor, board-certified in internal medicine, and the author of the books Mold Toxicity Workbook and Dr. Shippy Paleo Essentials.
Dr. Shippy is specialized in determining and addressing the root causes of health issues with the latest cutting-edge science, innovative testing, research and genetic information. By approaching each patient as a whole person, Dr. Shippy form a therapeutic partnership with her patients helping them to achieve the highest standard of health.
As a physician, scientist, engineer and mom, I work with science, clinical data, and research to provide you with the knowledge and the tools to achieve optimal health.
When the body has all the nutrients that it needs, genetic factors are fully compensated for, and the body is no longer overwhelmed by toxicity, stress, or infection …extraordinary and complete healing can happen.
Dr. Shippy Medical Specialties & Services
- Brain Health
- Functional Medicine
- Gut Health
- High Performance
- Immune System
- Prenatal Health
Contact Dr. Shippy
- Phone: (512) 732-9975
- Website: annshippymd.com
- Location: The Overlook at Rob Roy
6836 Bee Cave Rd., Ste. 114
Austin, Texas 78746
Dr. Shippy Recent Articles
Mold Toxicity: Is my house making me sick?
Dr. Shippy Education, Training, Membership & Certifications
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- IFM Certified Practitioner (IFMCP)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), University of Texas
- Master of Science in Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, Washington University, St. Louis
Institute of Functional Medicine (IFM) Coursework
- Advanced Clinical Training: Reversing Cognitive Decline
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice
- Biotransformation (formerly Detox) Advanced Practice Module
- Cardiometabolic Advanced Practice Module
- Energy Advanced Practice Module
- GI Advanced Practice Module
- Hormone Advanced Practice Module
- Immune Advanced Practice Module