Dr. Marjorie Ordene, M.D., IFMCP, is a certified functional medicine doctor, with over 25 years of medical experience. Dr. Ordene is specialized in the diagnosis and treatment of complex conditions by combining conventional, integrative, holistic and functional medicine approaches, working with both adults and children.
My mission is educating you to take charge of your health so you can lead a more useful, productive life.
I want to establish myself as your partner in achieving this goal. No problem is too large or too small to overcome. By uncovering the root causes of your dis-ease, I empower you to make the necessary changes to move forward.
Dr. Ordene Medical Specialties & Services
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Allergies & Autoimmune Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Cognitive Decline, Dementia, and Alzheimer’s Disease (Dr. Bredesen protocol)
- Diabetes & Obesity
- Digestive Disorders
- Heart Problems
- Low-Dose Allergen Therapy
- Menopause and Menstrual Problems.
Contact Dr. Ordene
Dr. Ordene Recent Articles
- The Bredesen Protocol: A Functional Medicine Approach to Alzheimer’s Prevention
- Alzheimer’s Prevention Diet: The Functional Medicine Approach
Dr. Ordene Education, Training, Membership & Certifications
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Swarthmore College and Cornell University Medical College
- American Academy of Environmental Medicine
- IFM Certified Practitioner (IFMCP).
Institute of Functional Medicine (IFM) Coursework
- Advanced Clinical Training: Reversing Cognitive Decline
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice
- Biotransformation (formerly Detox) Advanced Practice Module
- Cardiometabolic Advanced Practice Module
- Energy Advanced Practice Module
- GI Advanced Practice Module
- Hormone Advanced Practice Module
- Immune Advanced Practice Module.