Dr. Loy Anderson, MD, IFMCP, is a certified functional medicine doctor, board-certified in Family Medicine with over 20 years of medical experience. Dr. Anderson combines her extensive experience and skills in traditional western medicine with the innovative and intuitive power of functional medicine to help her patients achieve best results.
At Thriven Functional Medicine, we believe that every person is worthy and capable of achieving abundant health. By loving people first, we create an environment filled with hope and healing. As we listen carefully to your concerns, we partner with you to create a personalized path reconnecting your mind, body, and soul, empowering you to live your life’s purpose.
Dr. Anderson Medical Specialties & Services
- GI conditions like reflux, irritable bowel, constipation, digestive problems and bloating
- Metabolic problems like diabetes, obesity, hypertension, high cholesterol and heart disease
- Mental health disorders like depression, anxiety, OCD, and ADD
- Skin problems like acne, rosacea, dry skin and eczema
- Autoimmune disorders like crohn’s, hashimoto’s, psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis and multiple sclerosis
- Pain and energy conditions like fibromyalgia, arthritis, insomnia and chronic fatigue
- Allergy problems like recurrent sinusitis, rhinitis and asthma
- Hormone imbalances and thyroid problems
- Clarity Direct Neurofeedback
- Neuro-bio-electric stimulator.
Contact Dr. Anderson
- Phone: (406) 205-8100
- Website: thrivenfunctionalmedicine.com
- Location: Thriven Functional Medicine Clinic
1601 2nd Ave North, Suite 430
Great Falls, MT 59401
- Direct Neurofeedback: The Facts You Need to Know.
Dr. Anderson Education, Training, Membership & Certifications
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- IFM Certified Practitioner (IFMCP)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Loma Linda University, California
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Walla Walla University, Washington.
Institute of Functional Medicine (IFM) Coursework
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice
- Biotransformation (formerly Detox) Advanced Practice Module
- Cardiometabolic Advanced Practice Module
- Energy Advanced Practice Module
- GI Advanced Practice Module
- Hormone Advanced Practice Module
- Immune Advanced Practice Module.