Dr. Julia R. Ward, MD
Awarded as Houston premier doctors for 2019, Dr. Ward has been a primary-care physician for more than twenty years. Dr. Julia Ward became interested in functional medicine when she was looking into bioidentical hormones. Dr. Ward discovered that the functional medicine approach was much more holistic and healthier than the traditional disease-drug model of medicine.
I love helping people to look and feel their best. I believe in treating patients like I would want my family members to be treated – with compassion, personalized care and my undivided attention.
Contact Dr. Ward
Dr. Ward offers both phone consultation and office visits.
- Location: 3533 Town Center Blvd South #200, Sugar Land, TX 77479
- Tel: (281) 710-3380
- Office hours: Monday – Friday: 8:30am to 4:30pm
Dr. Ward’s Specialities & Services
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT).
- Adrenal Fatigue.
- Intestinal Health.
- Micronutrient Testing & IV Nutritional Therapy.
- Detoxification of Heavy Metal & Environmental Toxins.
- Genomix Nutrition Genetic Testing.
- Botox & Fillers.
- Skin Pen wrinkle removal treatment.
Dr. Ward’s Education, Training, Membership & Certifications
- USC School of Medicine.
- Institute of Functional Medicine.
- Member of American Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine.
- Metabolic Medicine Institute.