Dr. Jessica Jellison, MD, is a functional medicine doctor that combines integrative, functional, and holistic methods to improve every aspect of her patients’ well-being, from physical and mental to emotional and spiritual.
Our integrative goal is to provide exceptional and compassionate care by utilizing integrative and functional medicine practices. We are dedicated to helping our patients create positive changes in their lives by looking after their physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health.
Dr. Jellison Medical Specialties & Services
- Mold Illness & CIRS
- Lyme Disease & Other Tick-Borne Diseases
- Autoimmune Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Gut Conditions
- Complementary Healthcare
- Functional Medicine Lab Testing
- Oral Supplement & Infusion Therapy
Contact Dr. Jellison
- Is Mold Illness the Cause of Your Health Problems?
- Finding the Cause of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Peeling Back the Layers of the Onion.
Dr. Jellison Education, Training, Membership & Certifications
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), University of Missouri-Columbia
- Board-Certified in Internal Medicine
- Fellowship in Integrative Medicine at the University of Kansas Medical Center
- Member of the International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society (ILADS)
- Institute for Functional Medicine, Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice
- Shoemaker Protocol Training (CIRS)
Institute of Functional Medicine (IFM) Coursework
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice
- Bioenergetics (formerly Energy) Advanced Practice Module
- Cardiometabolic Advanced Practice Module
- Environmental Health (formerly Detox) Advanced Practice Module
- GI Advanced Practice Module
- Hormone Advanced Practice Module
- Immune Advanced Practice Module