Dr. Reba Peoples, MD, IFMCP, is a board-certified psychiatrist and a certified functional medicine doctor specialized in helping health-conscious people who struggle with anxiety or depression.
By combining both traditional psychiatry and functional medicine, Dr. Peoples has helped hundreds of people treat the root causes of their emotional illness, not just the symptoms, creating a life that they truly enjoy, often without having to rely on prescription medications.
Dr. Peoples approach includes lifestyle changes such as diet modification, exercise, stress management tools, detoxification support, and natural supplements. When necessary, prescription medications may be suggested as part of the functional assessment.
My mission is to empower my patients with the tools needed to become stewards of their own health and architects of their own destiny. It has been a thrill to partner with my patients as they navigate their journey to wellness.
Dr. Peoples Medical Specialties & Services
- Functional Psychiatry
- Traditional Psychiatry
Contact Dr. Peoples
Dr. Peoples sees patients in her clinic in Minneapolis, MN, and also offers telemedicine and phone consultation.
- Phone: (612) 254-2960
- Website: imarahealthandwellness.com
- Location: Imara Health and Wellness
5353 Gamble Drive, Suite 395
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
Education, Training, Membership & Certifications
- Diplomate, The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Institute for Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner (IFMCP)
- Certified Orange Method Community Coach
- Certificate Program in Traumatic Stress Studies
- Psychiatry Residency, Hennepin-Regions Psychiatry Training Program, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Doctor of Medicine, The Medical College of Ohio, Toledo, Ohio
- Bachelor of Science with Honors in Biology, The University of Toledo, Toledo, Ohio
Institute of Functional Medicine (IFM) Coursework
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice
- Bioenergetics (formerly Energy) Advanced Practice Module
- Cardiometabolic Advanced Practice Module
- Environmental Health (formerly Detox) Advanced Practice Module
- GI Advanced Practice Module
- Hormone Advanced Practice Module
- Immune Advanced Practice Module