Dr. Jyoti Patel, MD, IFMCP is a functional medicine physician with a unique training and practice, triple board certification in Pediatrics, Internal Medicine and Integrative Medicine. Dr. Patel is specialized in working with patients who seek to find the root cause of their illness using the best of conventional medicine and alternative treatments.
My mission is to provide exceptional health and medical service to our patients of all ages. Patients can feel confident that we will closely listen to their concerns and partner with them to create a well-rounded pathway to wellness!
Awards & Recognitions:
- TOP DOCS in Phoenix Magazine 2009, 2016
- Healthcare Provider of the Year 2017 by the Fountain Hills Chamber of Commerce
- Internist of the Year 2011 by the American College of Physicians Arizona Chapter.
Dr. Patel Medical Specialties & Services
- Functional Medicine
- Integrative Medicine
- Integrative Mental Health
- Intravenous Nutrition (IV Therapy)
- Medical Cosmetics
- Mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR)
- Functional Nutrition
- Pediatric & Adolescent Care
- Women’s Health.
Contact Dr. Patel
- Phone: (480) 837-1000
- Website: aimsforwellness.com
- Location: AZ Integrative Medicine & Spa
11648 East Shea Boulevard, Suite 115, Scottsdale , AZ 85259
- Happy Gut Happy You: How the Gut is Connected to Our Mental Health.
- The Gut Brain Axis Diet: Nutritional Guidelines for Optimal Mental Wellness.
Dr. Patel Education, Training, Membership & Certifications
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Pediatrics
- Board Certified in Integrative Medicine
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Southern Illinois University School of Medicine
- IFM Certified Practitioner (IFMCP).
Institute of Functional Medicine (IFM) Coursework
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice
- Biotransformation (formerly Detox) Advanced Practice Module
- Cardiometabolic Advanced Practice Module
- Energy Advanced Practice Module
- GI Advanced Practice Module
- Hormone Advanced Practice Module
- Immune Advanced Practice Module.